sunnuntai 3. huhtikuuta 2011

Here comes the flood!

Now that all the pieces of the puzzle were laid out to their corresponding places, the only thing left was to add water. I added a plate to even out the flow, so that the sand wont fly all over the place.


I filled the tank almost all the way up, and then emptied it in order to get rid of some of the tiny dust that was floating around. This was my clever way of cheating my way out of having to wash the sand. Then I filled it again, but just enough for the sand to be submersed. Then it was time to plant the Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis.


I also added the Ceratophyllum demersum to the background, as well as the Microsorum pteropus, Heteranthera zosterifolia and a touch of Cryptocoryne wendtii "brown'. Then it was time to fill 'er up!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti